We take privacy seriously
Thrive OwnHome Ltd is registered company (reg no. 10471254) and is a subsidiary of Thrive Homes Ltd. Thrive OwnHome Limited operates the www.own-home.org.uk website, which provides advertorial and general information on shared ownership and our properties for sale.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone using our website www.own-home.org.uk
Information Collection and Use
We collect information for marketing purposes providing you either sign up to register your interest in our new homes or to receive general news and information on Thrive OwnHome as an organisation on an enquiry form within our website. We will ask you to provide your name, contact number, email address to be either used against a property site you are interested in or to sign up to receive news and information about Thrive OwnHome as an organisation.
By completing the form with your contact details you are asking to be contacted with information regarding a property site you have expressed interest in or with information and news about Thrive OwnHome as an organisation. This form used to collect the information you provide goes directly to our partner Mail Chimp who manage our email marketing communications.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- continuously improve our website for you
- make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Our own cookies
- remembering your search settings.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies is likely to break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software
We employ a third-party company, Mail Chimp, for the following reasons:
- To send you emails relating to the specific property scheme you express an interest in
- To send you news and information relating to Thrive OwnHome as an organisation
- To assist us in analysing how our website is used.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Building 3 Croxley Park